Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!
We Would Be Honored
We would be honored to host your special day and/or help you prepare for your new life together! If you are interested in getting married at Harvest Point Fellowship Church and/or by a Harvest Point Pastor, the best place to start is by filling out our Wedding Form. Once the form is complete, our wedding coordinator will respond back to you with details on next steps.
A wedding at Harvest Point Fellowship Church is designed as a worship celebration uniting a man and a woman who have put their faith in Jesus Christ and are committed to living in accordance with Scriptural principles. In an effort to give clear direction to prospective bridal couples who seek to be married under the guidance and authority of Harvest Point Fellowship Church, the policies and guidelines below are set forth.
Marriage Policy Requirements
Note: The following are the church policies and minimum guidelines for getting married at Harvest Point Fellowship Church.
- Harvest Point Fellowship Church’s pastoral staff and facilities will be available only for the wedding ceremonies of those who have come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- All weddings must be approved by Lead Pastor.
- All couples who plan to be married at Harvest Point or by a Harvest Point Pastor must complete Christian Pre-marital Counseling approved by the Elders of Harvest Point Fellowship Church.
- Any outside pastor who is to be involved in a wedding ceremony must be in agreement with the Harvest Point Fellowship Church wedding policy and must have the permission of the Lead Pastor.
Note: No wedding will be confirmed until availability of the Harvest Point is determined by the Facilities Department. This process could take up to five business days.
- We advise you to enter our marriage preparation process as soon as you are thinking seriously of being married or well before your preferred wedding date. Six months to one year advanced notice is highly recommended.
- All couples requesting a wedding at Harvest Point will complete a Wedding Form.
- Harvest Point Fellowship Church members and regular attendees will have first priority to use the facilities.
- A Wedding Coordinator will be involved in all weddings, except those that are simple “stand up” ceremonies, involving only the minister, bride, groom, and witness. These requests will be determined by the Marriage Coordinator.
Building Use Guidelines
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building or within 10 feet of any church entrance. If guests want to smoke outside, we ask that they dispose of their cigarettes in their car ashtrays.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises. Use of alcoholic beverages could result in a fine and cancellation of your reception.
- No confetti or glitter on tables at receptions.
- For safety reasons, rice, birdseed, etc. are not to be used anywhere on the premises. No bubbles or silly string are allowed inside the building.
- Asparagus ferns, messy greenery, or dried materials are not permitted to be used on the chairs or stage area.
- If using bows and/or silk on the pews, pew hooks must be used.
- No live/wet flowers are to be attached to the bows or pews.
- Photographers and florists are asked to do their work within the time constraints set by the church and the Wedding Coordinator.
- The bridal and groom party will dress in an available dressing room. These rooms will be restored to their functional use after the wedding.
- Harvest Point Fellowship Church will not be responsible for valuables left during your wedding.
- Any damages to church property should be reported to the officiating pastor
- The Wedding Rental fee is $500.00. This fee includes the Harvest Point Wedding Coordinator, Technical Production Crew services, use of church furniture, sound equipment, evening rehearsal space, wedding day space, all setup and clean up. This fee does not cover a coordinator that you hire separate from ours.
Note: Harvest Point Pastoral staff reserve the right to decline officiating a wedding if the bridal couples do not agree with the Harvest Point Fellowship Church wedding policy requirements and guidelines.