Building strong couples through God’s Word
Welcome to the Marriage Ministry
At Harvest Point Fellowship Church we are committed to helping couples have strong marriages and we provide support through counseling, resources, and community. We offer opportunities for you and your spouse (or future spouse) to gain a better understanding of each other and God’s role in your marriage.
Meet the Leaders
Ministry Leaders: Scottie and Joni Clark
About the Leaders
Scottie and Joni Clark have been married for 15 years and have three children: Dillan, Ethan, and Arden. They are originally from LeCompte, Louisiana and now reside in Richmond, TX. Scottie and Joni have been members are Harvest Point since its inception and were apart of the church’s launch team. They have served and taught in Men’s Ministry, Women’s Ministry, Student Ministry and Children’s Ministry. Both Scottie and Joni work full-time jobs in the auto and energy industries. Scottie and Joni’s passions include spreading God’s Word and serving others.
- Harvest Point Marriage Ministry exists to connect, equip, and encourage Christian couples to pursue God’s biblical design for marriage.
- 1 Corinthians 13:7 “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- B BELIEVES. HOPES. ENDURES.
Marriage Ministry 2022 Season
- Theme: “Unfailing Love: In it to Win it!”
- Vision: Committed to helping others build victorious marriages through God’s winning plays.
- Areas of Ministry
- Large Events
- Quarterly Socials
- Topical Classes
- Small Groups
- Marital Counseling/Mentorship
For more information regarding this ministry, please complete the form below.