In-person services will begin on November 1st, 2020, at 9:00 am, and 10:30 am.
Will services still be available online?
We will continue to live stream the 10:30 am service on YouTube, Facebook, and at harvestpoint.org/live.
What about Social Distancing?
We have removed several chairs and rows from the worship center to ensure we follow Social Distance guidelines.
Are masks required?
Masks are required during our Sunday morning worship services. Masks are available each week if needed. You will be requested to wear one when entering the facility by greeters, dropping off/picking up kids, and when maintaining social distance with others is not possible. Masks are required for anyone over two years old.
How about the “traffic flow” of people?
Upon entry, we ask that you move into the worship center through the double doors as we want to limit the foyer area as a gathering space. This flow will help us to minimize cross traffic in our facilities.
What about cleaning?
The entire facility will be fumigated on Friday of each week in preparation for Sunday Worship Services by a private contractor with CDC approved chemicals. Following and during each worship service, all adult, student, and children’s worship will be disinfected, cleaned, sanitized, and maintained by our church contract cleaning company and our dedicated team members. We will also have a cleaning team available on Sunday to clean between services.
WEAR YOUR MASK!
WASH/SANITIZE YOUR HANDS!
How will the offering be handled?
We will not pass the offering bucket during our services. A giving dropbox is available for in-person donations near the doors as you exit the building. You can also give online, via text-to-give, or on our Harvest Point App.
Connect cards will be made available on our Harvest Point App, at www.harvestpoint.org/connect or by texting Hpconnect to 94090.
Kid’s and Student Ministry
Are there any changes to kid’s check-in when we reopen?
YES! We have launched a new check-in process that is built into the new Harvest Point App. We strongly encourage you to download the app and become familiar with the check-in process to be ready for November 1st. More information to come.
Please also note the following:
- Classrooms will not intermingle. Once a child is checked in, they will remain in the same classroom until they are picked up.
- Classrooms and toys will be sanitized between services.
- Check-in stations will be sanitized between services.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all check-in stations and in all classrooms.
- If a parent, child, or team member has a temperature above 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit, they will be invited to watch online.
- Outside toys and snacks will temporarily not be permitted in the classrooms.
- If pacifiers and bottles are brought, we ask that parents label them with the child’s name.
- The cleaning checklist includes toys, surfaces, diaper changing areas, door handles, bathrooms, and furniture.
Are there any changes to the student check-in when we reopen?
For now, High School students will not meet at Bright Learners Academy and will check-in at room 1 during both services. Middle School students will check in at room 3, and Bridge Ministry at room 2.
All Kid’s, Bridge, and Student Ministry (Middle & High School) will follow the churchwide security guidelines to ensure all environments are safe.