HP Scholarship 2018-2019
Attention all graduating high school seniors! The 2019 HP High School Scholarship applications are now available.
Criteria & Eligibility
- A student who is a dependent of a Harvest Point member
- Must be a full-time undergraduate, degree-seeking student or recent high school graduate looking to enroll Fall 2019 semester in an institution of higher learning.
- Hold a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 grading scale for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Scholarship funds must be used to assist with expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Complete the Application Form
- An essay in PDF format must be completed by the applicant. Please follow these formatting and submission guidelines:
- Write about a Topic of Faith by discussing growth & aspirations.
- Typed essay (minimum 500 words, double-spaced, 12 pt. font)
- Explain your professional objectives and a personal statement regarding the Topic of Faith
- Letters of Recommendation should inform the Scholarship Committee why the applicant should receive the scholarship. Recommendation letters must come from:
- Teacher, Counselor, Principal or Spiritual Leader at Harvest Point
- Three letters are required. Letters must arrive sealed, be signed by the recommender, and include their contact information.
- Include a PDF copy of the applicant’s transcript:
- The transcript must be “official’, and should include all coursework grades through the Fall 2019 semester.
Submit the scholarship packet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harvest Point Scholarship Committee will process and review the applications and notify the finalist via the email provided on the application and the amount.