HP Scholarship 2017-2018
Attention all graduating high school seniors! The 2018 HP High School Scholarship applications are now available.
Criteria & Eligibility
The scholarship recipients must…
- Student who is a dependent of a Harvest Point member
- Must be a full-time undergraduate, degree-seeking student or recent high school graduate looking to enroll Fall 2018 semester in an institution of higher learning.
- Hold a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 grading scale for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Scholarship funds must be used to assist with expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the 2018-19 academic year.
Please complete the application and submit ALL requested documents below in PDF format, except the Letters of Recommendation they may be scanned.
- Complete the Application Form
- An essay in PDF format must be completed by the applicant. Please follow these formatting and submission guidelines:
- Write about a Topic of Faith by discussing growth & aspirations.
- Typed essay (minimum 500 words, double-spaced, 12 pt. font)
- Explain your professional objectives and a personal statement regarding the Topic of Faith
- Letters of Recommendation should inform the Scholarship Committee why the applicant should receive the scholarship. Recommendation letters must come from:
- Teacher, Counselor, Principal or Spiritual Leader at Harvest Point
- Three letters are required. Letters must arrive sealed, be signed by the recommender, and include their contact information.
- Include a PDF copy of the applicant’s transcript:
- The transcript must be “official’, and should include all coursework grades through the Fall 2017 semester.
Submit the scholarship packet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harvest Point Scholarship Committee will process and review the applications and notify the finalist via the email provided on the application and the amount.
Scholarship recipient(s) will be notified via email and will be recognized at the said church service and date. Award funding will be applied to the 2018-2019 academic year (fall 2018), the school information must be supplied at that time.