Harvest Point Kids Director
Purpose: The Harvest Point Kids Ministry Director is responsible for the development and implementation of the vision, strategy and tactical elements for all programs, activities and educational aspects related to Children’s Ministry at Harvest Point Fellowship Church.
- Handle operations for children nursery thru 5th grade.
- Provide regularly scheduled meetings for training, encouragement and solicitation of volunteers.
- Curriculum selection, volunteer recruitment, training and support for Wednesday Night and Sunday Children’s program.
- Advise in the use of program materials, room scheduling, equipment, and supplies by children’s groups in church events. Responsible for setup of all Children’s Ministries Activities. Make budget recommendations for all children’s ministry line items. Responsible for organization and supplies used in Children’s Ministry.
- Coordinate, supervise, recruit, direct (or delegate director position) and choose curriculum for special children projects, activities and programs (ex. VBS, Easter Egg Hunt).
- Mentor and develop other potential leaders to serve as ministry heads for various aspects of children’s ministry.
- Participates in scheduled ministry leadership meetings and staff development opportunities.
- Assist in the management and administration of the children’s ministry budget and monitors monthly expenses in order to stay within the approved budget.
- Assist in the development of a yearly calendar of events and provide an annual calendar of children’s ministry activities.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a reliable updated database of active children and volunteers in the children’s ministry.
- Participation in weekly staff meetings.
- Other duties, as required by the Lead Pastor, in support of the mission and vision of Harvest Point Fellowship Church.
20-25 Per Week
- A believer in Jesus Christ as savior.
- 3-5 years children’s ministry experience desired.
- Supportive of other church staff and volunteers.
- Committed to vision, values, and beliefs of the church.
- Demonstrates evidence of a Christ-like attitude in words and actions.
- Self-starting—able to work independently.
- Team-oriented—able to work with a large team of volunteers.
- Has a heart and passion for children.
- Loves children and demonstrates patience in dealing with them.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Complies with a background check.
- Has a burning desire to share the life of Jesus with children and see them begin and grow in Christian faith.
- Able to deal with problems efficiently and effectively while maintaining good relationships
To apply, please submit resume to [email protected].