January 23 @ 11:30 am - March 6 @ 1:00 pm
Greetings the Harvest Point Small Group Ministry would like to invite you out for a Small Group Class titled “Experiencing God”.
Starting Saturday, January 23rd, 2021 @ 11:30am.
“God is not a concept or a doctrine. He is a Person who seeks a close, one-on-one relationship with you and me. God does not want us to merely believe in Him, He wants to relate to us on a personal level.” Henry Blackaby
In this course we walk through the 7 Realities of developing a deeper and closer relation with God and aligning ourselves with His will. The text, Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby has been a classic in Christian literature for many years.
1. God is always at work around you.
2. God pursues a continuing love relationship with you that is real and personal.
3. God invites you to become involved with Him in His work.
4. God speaks by the Holy Spirit through the Bible, prayer, circumstances, and the church to reveal Himself, His purposes, and His ways.
5. God’s invitation for you to work with Him always leads you to a crisis of belief that requires faith and action.
6. You must make major adjustments in your life to join God in what He is doing.
7. You come to know God by experience as you obey Him and He accomplishes His work through you.
This is an 5 to 6 -week session based on Seven Scriptural Realities that teach us how to develop a true relationship with the Creator.
To sign up Click The Link Below.
Click Below to Join the meeting.
(US) +1 402-623-0343
PIN: 889 837 383#